IOTA Social Mixer v4: The crossover of IoT and AI
IoT is related to various kinds of innovation, industries and life segments. In order to make things to be interconnected via internet, we need to have all people to join hand and make it work. Therefore IOTA likes to host regular IOTA Social Mixer, to create a warm and friendly social mixer setting for experts, providers, users and investors from different sectors and professions to mingle and to chitchat. Exchanging views and dialogue is the basic step to make IoT click~~
Date: 24th Apr, 2019 (Wednesday)
Venue: InnoSpace, 2/F., On Tin Centre, 1 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kong
The crossover of IoT and AI
Scotty Kwok, Developer / Data scientist / Founder, SEBit
Scotty Kwok, a developer/data scientist/founder who is currently working in SEBit (www.sebit.world), an AI startup he co-founded in 2018. Prior to starting his business, Scotty has been doing software development in banks for more than a decade. Inspired by various events in life, he starts using AI/Deep Learning to solve medical problems, and in 2018 he won an international breast cancer classification competition. Currently, his startup is on a journey to tackle various computer vision problems using AI and 3D technology.
About Hong Kong Internet of Things Alliance
IoT intelligence enables a better world through innovations and industries revitalization.
- Create an active and closely collaborating IoT Community in Hong Kong through:
- Providing a platform for IoT Solution Developers & Providers enabling easier collaboration, resource seeking and integration.
- Providing a platform for IoT Users enabling better experiencing and understanding of IoT innovations and their applications.
- Promoting and facilitating IoT innovations adoption in traditional industries and services.
- Connect local IoT Community to other IoT-relevant Communities around the globe.
- Promote IoT in general public and help cultivate IoT talents for future of Hong Kong.
Incu-Lab is the Supporting Organization of the event